Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:48:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Wanted (Now Bought)

Started by yarmouthshipping, April 20, 2012, 12:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yarmouthshipping

Hi I am new to the idea of radarspotting and am looking for a cheap set-up if anyone has some kit to sell but it has to be cheap £80 tops

Thanks for looking

Simon
Regards
Simon

Bethsalem

Simon

Welcome to the Forum  :)

If you're after something in that price range, why don't you just order a new microADSB stick. Including delivery that shouldn't be much more than £80?

Second-hand, I've never (personally) seen decent kit go for any less than £150 including delivery (excluding the microADSB stick of course! )

Stephen

yarmouthshipping

:( but understood yes have thought of micro usb stick will have to think on more  ;D
Regards
Simon

yarmouthshipping

Quote from: Bethsalem on April 20, 2012, 01:14:20 PM
Simon

Welcome to the Forum  :)

If you're after something in that price range, why don't you just order a new microADSB stick. Including delivery that shouldn't be much more than £80?

Second-hand, I've never (personally) seen decent kit go for any less than £150 including delivery (excluding the microADSB stick of course! )

Stephen

I did it version 3 includes aerial etc thanks for your advice £67 bargain

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Regards
Simon

Bethsalem

Very good Simon. When twinned with PlanePlotter and access to its network, you've got a pretty decent setup for not a lot of cost.

The microADSB stick on its own (without PlanePlotter and the network) can't compare to a ready-made Beast or an SBS-3, but neither can £67 compared to £400 - £500 either!

Stephen