Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:05:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Unread messages tab

Started by Roadrunner, September 19, 2016, 10:05:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roadrunner

Hi there,

I just noticed that sometime over the weekend I seem to have lost the option to show new posts. There is a window on the far right that says latest post but I had nort "seen" any of the other posts made yesterday listed in the old style. Have I missed something or has a setting changed/

Regards Mike

mhm

Top right hand side shows the recent post.

In stats at bottom of page shows most recent posts. All seems ok here Mike
Mike
Colon Cancer Survivor for the Time Being

Roadrunner

Thanks, I clicked on that and didn't find anything relevant. However, when I returned to the top of the page the items I was missing have returned, comprising
Hello Roadrunner
[/color]

• God knows what happened.

Regards Mike

Triple7

In the top right hand corner of the web page there is an upwards pointing caret. If you click it it removes some of the top of the site to make viewing easier on lower resolution screens - it then turns into a downward pointing caret. You didn't accidentally click it did you?

see screen grabs.

Tim

[Attachment deleted by Admin to save file space]
SBS-1eR, FA ProStick + 1090 filter

Roadrunner

Tim,

You are probably right!. I hadn't noticed them before and if I had tried to go to my other bookmarks tab on the Bookmarks bar, which is right about the down/up arrow, then it could have caused it. Even more likely as part of each day I use Team viewer on a 17 inch laptop to watch my desktop Den PC, that makes everything smaller and much more likely to occur!

Thanks for you help.