Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:40:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Overhead silhouette logos

Started by Roadrunner, March 01, 2022, 10:59:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roadrunner

Peter,

Looking back at your responses to my DMs you say if I am after specific types to let you know. With all the USAF activity at the moment, C17. C5, KC46 and C130 all seem pertinent. However, I do understand that would be a long job. I use Wing level or USAF or Squadron for RAF.

As I have said I took the liberty to see how you overview part of the logos looks on other KC135 wings and they seem OK, but perhaps not your standard. However, If you are happy to do a generic one for each of the types I can alter your previous tail logs until you can get round to all units.

I have included below one I have changed so you can see what I mean

[attachment deleted reduce file load]

MUSTANG51

Hi Mike,

Yes the new flags seem to be working ok (at the moment)...

Is the attached flag in the style you want for generic USAF types ?

Cheers
Peter

Roadrunner

Peter,
Yes that is great.
Thank you

Roadrunner

Peter,

Based on your overhead silhouette from this morning and using tail logos whhich I think are yours as well, I have created the following USAF C17s

MUSTANG51

Hi Mike,

Yes they are my logo`s...must say they look good.

Peter

Roadrunner

Peter,

They work well because the silhouette part of the logo is slightly shorter than the tail on the originals. It was fairly easy, on most, to obliterate the original tail before inserting the silhouette. I agree that they look good, but was worried you might be offended by me doing the changes.

I like the last evening additons.

Best regards

Mike

Roadrunner

Peter

Just a couple of downloads showing what they look like in Kelvin Cross's great program Mode S Tweaker.

Mike

MUSTANG51

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the screen shots, they look really good....

Cheers
Peter

Roadrunner

Peter,

Thanks for continuing to do these overhead shot logos, I'm really impressed with them.

Regards

Mike

MUSTANG51

Quote from: Roadrunner on April 03, 2022, 10:25:31 AM
Peter,

Thanks for continuing to do these overhead shot logos, I'm really impressed with them.

Regards

Mike

No problem...