Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:24:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

FR24 Feeders free access to Business Account

Started by goingaround, January 24, 2020, 10:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goingaround

I have just started feeding FR24 and understand you have the privilege whilst feeding of using the Business account. I have looked at the account details and what worries me is the annual cost shown.
I think I am in the right area and assume my registered email will nullify this charge when I sign up.
Can someone confirm this?

Roadrunner

I feed FR24 via a raspberry-pi and have the Business account and before that I fed it via PP and I have never been charged as I am feeding. They will want to saee that you are feeding but that wont cost either.

Regards Mike/Roadrunner

Anmer

The Business account is free to FR24 feeders as long as there is an active feed within the last 7 days.

If you go to the FR24 website:

https://www.flightradar24.com

You will see a Log in option at the top right.

Once you're logged in you can click on the Buisiness link (it will replace the Log in option) and select My data sharing.  This will show the current status of your data feed.
Here to Help.

goingaround

Thank you both for the replies - clarified and understood.
Last night I looked at the business account but didn't follow it through. However this morning I see that it is all  performing very well along with the statistics. My Pi seems to be doing very well too.