Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:09:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Moved House What Commands Do I Need To Update And Restart/Connect/Feed My RPi3?

Started by Andos, May 26, 2019, 12:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andos

Hi,
I've recently moved house but do not remember the commands to restart RPi3 or to enter my new coordinates.

As I didn't fully understand what I was doing the first time, I still managed to setup my feed for ADSBX; 360Radar; FR24 & FlightAware.

I unplugged my RPi3 last week because we were moving and now I can't even remember the commands to set everything up again.

I, vaguely remember, that I was running an RPi3 using Debian (3.xxx I think it was). I installed the ADSBX/FlightAware installation; then I installed the FR24; then lastly, the 360Radar. Everything worked beautifully. Now, I can't remember anything.

From what I can understand, the software should still be installed in my RPi3 but I need to know the commands to:

1) Reconnect to my home network
2) Update my height and coordinates within the RPi3
3) Run the commands to start everything re-feeding to my abovementioned recipients

I do not remember at all what commands to type

I would be extremely appreciative if some kind soul(s) could assist me with this

Best regards,

Andos.
Andos.

Andos

Hi Guys,  I figured out that the problem was rather a simple one.  The reason was because at the old house I had my RPi's config file pointed at our internal network.  I have now changed the settings to log in to the main network (which is the only one set up at present) and now everything works fine.

Andos
Andos.