Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:16:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Searching for RAF EUFI SQNs

Started by HF-GCS, October 30, 2019, 09:54:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HF-GCS

Gentlemen,

is there any good and valid ressource, database, website or whatever, where i can find which RAF EUFIs belongs to the respective squadrons?
Sometimes it's very hard for me, to find the right one and to check if the information is outdated or not, when i'm assigning operator flags to the corresponding flights.

Any hint would be appreciated!

sirtotts

I use the Scramble military database search.

robbo45

You could try either one of these as well www.militaryaircraftmarkings.co.uk or www.militaryaircraftmarkings.co.uk, hope will be of some help with the above.

robbo45

HF-GCS

Thank you so much for your helpful answers, sirtotts and robbo45!

live-military-mode-s was my main source for a long time, but in the meantwhile (unfortunately) there are many outdated informations.

I don't know why, but i forgot "scramble.nl" completely  ??? in fact it's a very good source!
www.militaryaircraftmarkings.co.uk is new to me and i will give it a try.

In the last time i noticed, there are several Typhoons without an unit marking, after further investigation, i learned they are grouped in an fighter pool.
During my investigations, i came accross this PDF, it's from 2017, but also helpful https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/661765/2017-07855.pdf!