Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:16:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Introduction

Started by aviationpete, March 03, 2021, 12:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aviationpete

Hi all.

I have been using Kinetic SBS-1 and SBS-3 for a number of years whilst living down under in NZ for the past 10 years. I have just re-located back to the UK and currently live near to Sibson Airfield (parachuting and general aviation activity). With the current situation it is allowing me to play catch up on the airways. My database is currently on  31,360 aircraft so a lot to catch up on as the restrictions are eased. Many thanks to all the logo producers and i have loaded a lot of outstanding and new images. Stay safe everybody.

Anmer

Thanks for the intro.

I learned to fly at Sibson.  Lovely part of the country but sparsely covered by commercial aircraft.

Air Tahiti from CDG to LAX was the only regular overhead flight.  The rest were too far west.

But good for receiver range.  The lack of high ground helped a lot  :)
Here to Help.

aviationpete

Hi.

The overhead traffic is currently sparce but picking up a moderate amount of new traffic. Have been using my SBS boxes all round the world on oversees trips and so have a lot of tiding up to do during this very quite time. Thanks for your help and support.