Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 05:38:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Support on Win7 installation, please

Started by junglejet, April 05, 2012, 05:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junglejet

My new toy won't install under Win7, because it cannot find its drivers.
Driver update through internet is inhibited by the owner of this device, so I need a hint, how I can get this done manually?
I have read some stuff about incomplete microchip install files, but I have no idea where and how to start.

Thanks
Andy

cazpaul

:( Hope you get the answer have one of these on order!

Bethsalem

Andy,

You need to go into "Device Manager" in "Control Panel" in Windows, you'll see the microADSB stick appear with a yellow triangle containing an exclamation mark.

Click on this to show the driver information page. Click on the "Drivers" tab and then "Update Driver". It will ask you where you want to install the driver from.

You'll find the driver on the cd provided, or if you don't have the cd, on Miro's website. Once you locate the driver, just follow the Windows dialogue boxes and everything should install correctly and you'll have a fully functioning microADSB stick.

Stephen

Anmer

Here to Help.

junglejet

Thanks Stephen!

Now working with a Globe-S derivate, too.

[Attachment deleted by Admin to save file space]

junglejet

I had a few requests for a download link for the microadsb capable Globe-S viewer. I will clean up the software and post it here in a few days.