Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:17:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Puck range

Started by MarkInHants, December 19, 2015, 09:32:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkInHants

Hello all,
Recently installed my new Puck and finally had some spare time to add my previous SQB file and my desired screen layout. (Not sure how to upload a screenshot. When I read how I will do so). With my SBS-1 i was picking up aircraft as far away as 60 miles, and with approximately 35-40 aircraft in the aircraft list.
To my amazement (and of course, delight) I just picked up an Easyjet A320 AT 35,000ft over 106 miles away and had 60 aircraft on the list. I am still using the trusty old biscuit tin out by the back door. I am picking up flights like All Nippon and Royal Jordanian out of LHR at heights of 7000-8000ft. Also flights NW of LGW at 8500ft. I had read the Puck had better range than the SBS-1 and I would certainly agree to that.
Regards
Mark....

Anmer

Thanks for the update Mark.

You can add a screen capture by selecting Attachments and other options and navigate to your file location to choose the file to upload.  You can add up to 4 attachments to a post.

See example.

[Attachment deleted by Admin to save file space]
Here to Help.