Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:23:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

64-bit FD

Started by Captain Plummet, January 07, 2018, 04:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Plummet

Hi all, Happy New Year etc.

I have had a re-jig of my Windows installation over Christmas, and I changed from using the 32-bit variety of Win 7 to the 64-bit one.

I've successfully reinstalled my Basestation and Active Display software, but I find I only have 32-bit installation files for FlightDisplay.

I know it's obsolete, and no longer supported by it's father, but does anyone have the 64-bit version they can let me have a copy of, or point me to a location I can download it from please?

Triple7

Quote from: Captain Plummet on January 07, 2018, 04:02:16 PM
does anyone have the 64-bit version they can let me have a copy of?

Yes, certainly. I have several 64 bit versions the latest one is 7.95 is that any use? If so, please PM me with an email address that accepts attachments (I might have to change the file extension to .tim as some email packages don't like .zip extensions and strip them off) and I'll forward it to you.

Tim
SBS-1eR, FA ProStick + 1090 filter

Antoni

Hi Tim,

May I be so rude to ask for a 64 bit copy also?
After a PC crash, I lost mine  :'(

Thanks in advance!

Antoni

Anmer

Quote from: Antoni on January 17, 2018, 06:38:54 PM
Hi Tim,

May I be so rude to ask for a 64 bit copy also?

Send Tim a PM with an email address as he suggested to Captain Plummet.
Here to Help.

Antoni

I will do that, I thought it was nice to ask first.

Cheers Antoni

MerNion

Hello,

can I somehow have the latest 64 bit version as well? Does someone has the zip so I can pm him with my rmail?

Thanks a lot!

Triple7

Yes, me  ;D Please send a pm with an email that accepts attachments and I'll send a copy to you.

Tim
SBS-1eR, FA ProStick + 1090 filter