Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 10:09:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Recent problem with Team viewer

Started by Roadrunner, June 30, 2018, 03:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roadrunner

I had to completely reload Team Viewer a few days ago because it was timing out and behaving very strangely. I reloaded it, as a free personal usage licence, but it keeps telling me that I am using a free licence on my business account. It then gives me less than a minute before timing out. After waiting for approx. 15 minutes before it lets me log back an and I then get kicked out again....I don't have a business account and have successfully used TV for many years, using it to connect my desktop with my laptop computer as I have to spend a lot of each day near my ill wife.
Of course it happens at the weekend when there is no one available to speak to on their help line.

Anyone else having problems?

Jamie

I am sure that Anmer (Mike) will soon be able to help you out, alas, I cannot.
He is in the USA at the moment but will be online from time to time.

Anmer

Hi Mike

Try clearing all Teamviewer cookies.  Then remove the app.  Download and reinstall.  Try again.

I often get a "play fair" warning. I email them to check my usage and that I run a not-for-profit forum.

That seems to resolve the issue.
Here to Help.

Roadrunner

Thanks Guys,

I did a removal of the system from both PC's and checked for any rubbish left behind, also ran CC Cleaner on the registry etc. Re booted and the problem comes back. Their is still a link somewhere as each time I get the program back it gives me the same registration/reference code for the respective PC's.......

Anmer - the mention of the Help Guy was not at you, as I had looked on the Team Viewer page and seen they don't operate the help service with a UK number at weekends!.

Regards