Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:56:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Why Radarspotting.com?

Started by Anmer, January 31, 2012, 05:15:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big fella

i get he same feeling from jannuh with all of his posts he does seem to have problems or indeed just enjoys sturing the brown stuff.
uniden 72xlt ,uniden ubc 3500xlt
baofeng uv-5r+plus

Anmer

Quote from: jannuh on February 16, 2012, 11:13:19 AM
No offense Anmer, but you were gone at radarspotters without one word why or how this happened.

Welcome Jannuh.

I'm afraid you're incorrect.  I did post that I was stepping down and wouldn't be posting again.

If I could access Radarspotters I'd post a link to my message.
Here to Help.

Anmer

Thanks Tom, someone has sent me the text:

For me, this is my parting post.

I've been a member here since 9th March 2009, joining 4 days after Hamish started Radarspotters.  I became a Moderator a few days later.

I've never met Hamish (though I hope to now he has more time) but he's always been there offering advice and respondng to ideas.  Even when AirNav threatened us with "litigation" and, together with Waters & Stanton, spread lies and unfounded allegations about us personally, Hamish stood his ground.  Thank you Hamish and may I, belatedly, join all the others and wish you all the best in your "retirement".

Now its Dan's turn to make his mark and I've decided to stand aside and let him have a free rein and not be landed with someone who was once referred to as "all old and not much left". 

I made this decision before the karma change and had already advised Dan I'd be standing down as a moderator.

Good luck Dan.

I think that told everyone what I was going to do.
Here to Help.

Dan

Mike : You stole the memberlist at radarspotters and are now using it to spam and poach these members.

Admit it.

Smudger98

Quote from: Dan on February 16, 2012, 01:14:38 PM
Mike : You stole the memberlist at radarspotters and are now using it to spam and poach these members.

Admit it.

I hope you have the proof to hand of that one. now its in type.. "You stole" ..
Tomorrow is not Guaranteed  - So make the most of to-day !!!
SBS-1 User and a Tecno Numpty !!

Dan

Take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it: "thieves stole her bicycle".

Smudger98

Quote from: Dan on February 16, 2012, 01:20:12 PM
Let's let him answer the question.

The point stands Dan.. you cant just put something like that in type with out firm proof..

Dan

Quote from: Smudger98 on February 16, 2012, 01:21:26 PM
Quote from: Dan on February 16, 2012, 01:20:12 PM
Let's let him answer the question.

The point stands Dan.. you cant just put something like tha in type with out firm proof..
I'll reply once he answers.

Smudger98

Then im going to have to remove it..

Anmer

Interesting isn't it.

Here's Danny Dinneen posting unfounded allegations on the open forum but banning me form posting on his.  Now who else used to adopt the same tactics?

I'll happily answer your question Danny, even though you have ignored my emails.

If you're satisfied that I "stole" or took you property without your permission, please contact the police.

Leave it stand Smudger.
Here to Help.

Dan

Quote from: Anmer on February 16, 2012, 01:27:10 PM
Interesting isn't it.

Here's Danny Dinneen posting unfounded allegations on the open forum but banning me form posting on his.  Now who else used to adopt the same tactics?

I'll happily answer your question Danny, even though you have ignored my emails.

If you're satisfied that I "stole" or took you property without your permission, please contact the police.

Leave it stand Smudger.

Did you steal the memberlist?
Yes or No ?

Anmer

Quote from: Dan on February 16, 2012, 01:28:48 PM
Yes or No ?

I'll defend myself in a court of law.  I'm innocent until proven guilty.

I know that's not the sort of justice you like to meter out.

Why have you blocked my access to radarspotters?
Here to Help.

Dan

Quote from: Anmer on February 16, 2012, 01:32:05 PM
Quote from: Dan on February 16, 2012, 01:28:48 PM
Yes or No ?

I'll defend myself in a court of law.  I'm innocent until proven guilty.

I know that's not the sort of justice you like to meter out.

Why have you blocked my access to radarspotters?

Scared of being called a liar I see. Answer yes or no !

Dan

Let's make it simple.
Answer yes if your stole the radarspotters memberslist.
Answer no if you didn't.

Remember you reputation is based on this answer.