Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 05:09:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Active Display support contact details

Started by Harpic, August 17, 2019, 01:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harpic

Guy's does anyone have AD Support contact details I have tried this one but it keeps bouncing back adlicensing@gatwickaviationsociety.org.uk
Trying to get my License released as I have a new Computer due to the old one going tits up.
I'm pretty sure one of the Ian's on this forum are something to do with AD Support, be great if anyone can give me any details so I can get this shorted out.

Cheers
Harpic

Anmer

I'm not sure if anyone here is involved with GAS.  Maybe try:

ADLSupport@gatwickaviationsociety.org.uk
ADTrialSupport@gatwickaviationsociety.org.uk

But bear in mind that AD isn't being supported even though licences are still being sold!
Here to Help.

Harpic

Cheers Mike I will give that a go.
Funny how the license code are being still sold yet it don't seem they can release a code to people who already paid.
Oh well as they say Money Talks, another license purchase it looks like if your suggestions fail.  >:(

jakems

I renewed my license last week and the email address the code came from was:

nicholajones@outlook.com

who is Gary's daughter.
Steve

Tristar500

I don't think there's anyone on here that is connected with Active Display judging by the replies to requests for assistance that get posted.
The only person that I'm aware of that had anything to do with AD or GAS was 'Caravelle' over on the, now moribund, Kinetic forum but he hasn't posted there since May last year, although he is shown as being active this July.

Licences for AD are issued by 'The Village Company (UK) Ltd', a company that, I believe, was set up by the late Gary Jones to administer the software sales and is still run by the Jones family. The software itself is marketed through GAS but, from Caravelle's posts, there is now nobody there who has any real technical knowledge of the software to provide support.

If e-mail requests for support are going unanswered then I think it is time that GAS provide a disclaimer on their download page to the effect that 'there is no or limited support for this product'.

That said, I will be renewing my licence later this year as I think it is still a brilliant program and it is a fitting tribute to the work of Gary Jones.

Ian 

Harpic

Cheers Guys,
will try the latest info you guys have posted.

Harpic

Just like to say Thanks to you Guys, Especially Jakems.
Nicola replied after sending an E-mail to that address and will be sorting it all out for me.

Once again Cheers Guys for the help.