Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 12:57:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Nose & Tail logos

Started by Roadrunner, October 26, 2019, 11:23:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roadrunner

Peter;

I do love the Nose and tail logos you have done for selective a350s and a few other companies. They are great. Any chance of similar for a few more aircraft/ airlines such as : - RYR EIN BAW AUR TOM . As you have time please

Thank you

Mike

MUSTANG51

Roadrunner

Peter,

Thanks so much, this new style are great.

Ospreyv22

Morning Peter,

Keep these flags coming for me as they are great.
Thanks for your time doing this style.

Regards

Ian

Roadrunner

Ian, and Peter,

I agree that these are a fresh take on previously available flags. (With apologies to the person that didi do the A380's a couple of years ago.

Peter if you could do some as a nd when your time permits. Any chance of a 787 to complete the BAW set.

Thanks for your time

Mike

MUSTANG51

Quote from: Roadrunner on November 01, 2019, 11:53:08 AM

Ian, and Peter,

I agree that these are a fresh take on previously available flags. (With apologies to the person that didi do the A380's a couple of years ago.

Peter if you could do some as a nd when your time permits. Any chance of a 787 to complete the BAW set.

Thanks for your time

Mike

Hi Mike,

Glad you like....but BAW B787 is there in the middle.

Cheers
Peter

Roadrunner

Peter,

I am so sorry. It is a good job I already have an opticians appointment for next Monday morning!

Regards Mike

Roadrunner

Peter, thanks so much for the additional Nose & tail logos. If you can do more it would be very appreciated, in particular the Virgin fleet other than the A350 which you have already done.

Thanks again

Mike

plevtls

Agreed, this style is really good, would appreciate any additions from the major airlines. Thanks for making them available and taking the time to create them.

reheat101

Superb side view's

When you have time could you please do the following for Nose & Tail side view's

1, British Airways G-BNLY, Landor.
2, British Airways G-CIVB, Negus.
3, British Airways G-BYGC, BOAC.
4, British Airways G-EUPJ, BEA.
5, British Airways G-CIVZ, oneworld,

Should look great,

Regards,

Lee.

MUSTANG51

Quote from: plevtls on November 11, 2019, 06:29:33 PM
Agreed, this style is really good, would appreciate any additions from the major airlines. Thanks for making them available and taking the time to create them.

No problem glad you like them...I sure the major airlines will appear over time.

Peter

MUSTANG51

Quote from: reheat101 on November 11, 2019, 07:11:46 PM
Superb side view's

When you have time could you please do the following for Nose & Tail side view's

1, British Airways G-BNLY, Landor.
2, British Airways G-CIVB, Negus.
3, British Airways G-BYGC, BOAC.
4, British Airways G-EUPJ, BEA.
5, British Airways G-CIVZ, oneworld,

Should look great,

Regards,

Lee.

Hi Lee,

They say great minds think alike...I had the same idea today, starting on them tonight. Might be tomorrow night before I psot them...

Cheers
Peter

reheat101

Great work Peter, They look great,

Should be popular,

Many thanks,

Regards,

Lee.

MUSTANG51

Quote from: Roadrunner on November 11, 2019, 07:51:04 AM

Peter, thanks so much for the additional Nose & tail logos. If you can do more it would be very appreciated, in particular the Virgin fleet other than the A350 which you have already done.

Thanks again

Mike

Hi Mike,

Virgin flags now posted...

Cheers
Peter

Roadrunner

Peter,

Thank you for those Virgin's.

Please could you do the  B757 and A330 to complete the Jet2 set.

Thanks in advance