Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 10:58:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Request

Started by Artilect, August 05, 2020, 04:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artilect

Guess who showed up today.  (Pic)

If you have time might you do this Lockheed Martin LM-100J Hercules N5103D

Thank you for all your beautiful work.

[attachment deleted reduce file load]

s92driver

Hi Artilect,

I stumbled across a decent photo of the BMX-1, so glad I could eventually help with that one!

The LM-100J is interesting as Planebase are showing it as now being N1382J.  Perhaps of more interest they are saying it is now in storage at Robbins ARB.  Have you picked it up recently?

Regards,
Steve

Artilect

Interesting, do you think N5103D reg has been recycled?  I seen it on July 24th.  And also back in October 24 2019 with a call sign LAC5818.

Whoa the BTX-1 is prototype.

s92driver

N5103D is a "test" registration allocated to Lockheed Martin to use as they wish, the only restriction is they can't have two aircraft flying at the same time with the same registrtaion.  It was used for a while by the LM-100J, but it could be allocated to anything at the moment.

The LM-100J appears not to have flown for a while, as FR24 demonstrates
https://flightaware.com/resources/registration/N1382J

Earlier typo on my part, should have said BTX-1 and yup it is a prototype for the T-7 trainer.

Artilect

Test registration...hmmm noted.  Thank you for your wisdom.   May I bring this model to your attention, one of the local flight schools near me flies this every once while even though there isn't any major bodies of water around.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ICON_A5 

Take care.

Artilect

I apologize somehow I missed you already made a A5 back on June 27

s92driver

Apologies, somehow I missed your initial request  :) :) :)

Yes, A5 already done.  Glad you found it.