Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 03, 2024, 10:48:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Wanted - Copy of DVD Enola Gay

Started by Roadrunner, August 08, 2012, 01:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roadrunner

Has anyone out there a copy of the above film that they are prepared to sell (or a copy) I have recently lost my "saved" copy due to a failure of my Virgin media box.....

I had recorded off the True Movie chanel so even a copy from this with adverts would be acceptable.

Regards

Mike

Roadrunner

Thanks for the link Ian.

They charge $3.99 via paypal to copy it down to local PC but in MPG format and the quality is poor plus to get the best quality playback it can only be fairly small on screen. I have down loaded it but still looking for a better quality copy.

Regards Mike

Chris-G0WTZ

I am amazed how hard it is to find VHS video on amazon £30.00 thats all I can see

Roadrunner

I don't know about banned but it certainly is rare in UK. True Movies showed it about February this year and I happened to record it on my Virgin+ Box. I have been meaning to make a DVD copy for months but now my V+ box has died and I have been given a new one but all my stored DVD's and programs are gone.

There are loads of good aviation films that have not been released on DVD. I had to by a copy of James Stewarts Strategic Air Command from the USA. At least that one was a good watchable copy.

Mike

mhm

Quote from: Roadrunner on August 08, 2012, 05:18:42 PM
I don't know about banned but it certainly is rare in UK. True Movies showed it about February this year and I happened to record it on my Virgin+ Box. I have been meaning to make a DVD copy for months but now my V+ box has died and I have been given a new one but all my stored DVD's and programs are gone.

There are loads of good aviation films that have not been released on DVD. I had to by a copy of James Stewarts Strategic Air Command from the USA. At least that one was a good watchable copy.

Mike

Try this mike

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Enola-Gay-Region-Import-NTSC/dp/B0006212JA/ref=sr_1_41?ie=UTF8&qid=1344489925&sr=8-41
Mike
Colon Cancer Survivor for the Time Being

Roadrunner

Thanks Mike,

£46 for a single DVD is a bit out of my league and her indoors would go nuts!  :-\

Roadrunner

Thanks Ian,

Will give that a go.

Mike

Chris-G0WTZ

go to http://www.truemovies.tv/tvguide/film.aspx?mID=1600

Join the forum

Put a post requesting the film and you will get a PM telling you when it is on again or where to buy it

Cheers