Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 06:40:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Aircraft Details done by me and Faramir

Started by Pipo, October 21, 2021, 08:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pipo

I would like to share my redesigned Aircraft Details windows, done with the help and support of Faramir (Thanks for all the great work). Also thanks to S92Driver for updating my sqb every month (i have now +500.000 entrys in my sqb.

As you can see the background is a ATCScope, on the military aircraft the back ground is camouflage.

What we added is this:
1 = Remarks: Here i use the name the aircraft
2 = IATA Type: This the IATA type code found on wikipedia
3 = Photo date: This is when i added the picture
4 = ICAO Callsign: This is the callsign found on https://www.avcodes.co.uk/
5 = User Tag: Here it is showing the logo SPOTTED, this plane i have spotted on a airport
6 = Alliance: This is where i show the Alliance logo, dat found on wikipedia
7 = Aircraft Class: Here i put Flag Carrier, Low-Cost Carrier etc etc
8 = Operator: Here i use a 128x30 logo from the carrier (because sometimes a airline fly's for other carrier)
9 = Flight Code: This is the Flight Number
10 = Here i have showing the people that did all the great work, and updating my sqb, and where i downloading the picture

Next to the pplane photo i use a 400x225 image of the Manufacturer
Also the plane picture is 400x225 all in PNG file format. Hope you all like this aircraft detail window, some may say it is to much info, other would say this is how a spotter has his info on his hand.

SBS-1e & SBS-3 Raspberry Pi 3 & Pi 4
Uniden UBC125XLT

Pipo

Last week Faramir and myself did some re-work on the basestation.xsl and logo's.

In the row: Aircraft: We added a line in showing the First Reg Date, also we added the date that we updated the info or picture.

In the row: Carrier; We added ICAO logo when a airline is ICVAO member. We did IATA logo for the IATA member (not all airlines are IATA member. Also did a IAG Cargo logo for the members of the IAG group.

After all my BaseStation.sqb is becoming more and more a spotting data base with all the info about a aircraft there is. To bad that Kinetic stopt with the app and not all functions are open, but with some side way help inside the XSL we can use all of the hidden lines/rules in the aircraft details.

Thanks @Faramir for all the help and tips, also thanks for the tip here to add blackswan.ch in to the xsl. And also s92driver for updating my database very month
SBS-1e & SBS-3 Raspberry Pi 3 & Pi 4
Uniden UBC125XLT