Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 02:09:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Old BaseStation SQB file

Started by Falcon200EX, December 31, 2022, 01:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falcon200EX

Hi,

I have an old SQB file that has many years of information in it which I've saved. I'm now using a new SQB file to start afresh. I would like to open the old SQB file to check some of the info and I'm not sure what app or programme opens it so I can read it.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Best regards

Mike

Triple7

A lot of us use SQLite Personal -

https://www.sqliteexpert.com/download.html

Scroll down to the free Personal not Professional version. You will need to know where your SQB file is located and you will also need to make sure "open all files is selected when you select file>>Open Database or click on the green plus icon. SQLite doesn't recognise .sqb as a file extension but you can add that if you wish.

It opens in a spreadsheet type layout and you can view and edit your database. SQL is a bit brutal with no undo feature so be sure to backup your file so you can revert if you mess it up!

It can be a bit daunitng to start with so take your time.

Good luck

Tim
SBS-1eR, FA ProStick + 1090 filter

Anmer

Alternatively, if you copy both BaseStationReporter.exe and sqlite3.dll to the folder containing your original sqb file and then double click BaseStationReporter.exe, it should open the sqb file.
Here to Help.

Falcon200EX

Thank you both for your replies you've been a great help.

Happy New Year to everyone.

Best regards

Mike

CDN Mark

if you use DB Browser for SQLite, you have to select 'Write Changes' to effect any changes you have made, so at least an option to correct and not as final as making changes using SQLite Expert

hth
Mark

Falcon200EX