Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 11:54:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Planebase connection to Planeplotter

Started by P.WIGGINS, March 14, 2023, 03:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P.WIGGINS

I have a problem between PB and PP. I have a new computer on which I have PB,PBLink and PP installed. I had these on my previous computer and had no problem. When I entered info into PB for Interested Aircraft it would automatically mark the SQB as seen and this would change PP the same. I cannot get this to work on this computer. I have entered 5 a/c into PB and they still remain interested in PP. Can anyone explain please?

Anmer

Welcome.

Where is the Basestation.sqb file located and have you mapped both PP and PB to it?
Here to Help.

P.WIGGINS

Morning Anmer. I have looked and the file is mapped to both PP and PB.

Anmer

Thanks for checking.

If you open the sqb file with an sql viewer, is PB marking the file as Interested?

If it is, either PP isn't mapped to the same sqb file or it has a setting that needs changing?

You didn't answer the question about the folder location of the sqb file.  What is the full directory path
Here to Help.

P.WIGGINS

Sorry. Full path is C / Tools / COAA / Basestation. Having a bit of trouble opening it in SqliteMan.

Anmer

Thanks, that folder should be OK.

Do you have Basestation Reporter installed?
Here to Help.

P.WIGGINS

I do have it installed but haven't used it.

Anmer

You can use Reporter to view the sqb file.

Or try the free SQLite Expert Personal:

https://www.sqliteexpert.com/download.html
Here to Help.

P.WIGGINS

Thanks Anmer for all your help. Have found the culprit. It was in the Planeplotter PB SQB Creator. In the User Tag box there is Mark User Tag. I hadn't ticked it, but soon as I did things started to work.
Thanks for the link also.

Anmer

Good to hear you found the cause and was able to fix it.  And thanks for updating the post.  It can help others in future.
Here to Help.