Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 05:31:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Base Station BMP Display

Started by speck727, January 27, 2024, 10:27:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

speck727

Hi,
After a recent restart to perform a windows 11 update the country BMAP's column on my SBS1e display has gone blank. A subsequent restart did not change the issue. Has anyone had this happen and please possibly suggest a remedy for a barely computer literate user?

Cheers Steve

Anmer

Hi Steve

Did you only do a Windows restart or a restore?

And do yu know the directory for Basestation?  The full path?
Here to Help.

speck727

It was only a Windows update, nothing was changed with regards to Basestation and my operator flags are all still fine. I checked my Country files and all look to be in order, no mis-sized flags that I can see. Yes, my Basestation has it's own directory on my C: drive.

Anmer

Thanks.

Can we arrange to do a remote session together and sort this out?  At a mutually convenient day and time?
Here to Help.

mhm

Check that your drivers have not been updated and changed
Mike
Colon Cancer Survivor for the Time Being

Anmer

Quote from: mhm on January 28, 2024, 09:09:55 AMCheck that your drivers have not been updated and changed
I don't think updated drivers would impact the display of country bmp flags.
Here to Help.

speck727

A remote session would be great. I am busy most of today, Sunday the 28th until about 2000z but by the sound of the weather forecast I will most likely be house bound the rest of today and most of tomorrow...snow day!
Thanks Steve

Anmer

Hi Steve

I think you're in the USA and I'm in the UK.  If you're on the west coast we have an 8 hour time difference.

Tomorrow would be good for me, anytime between 11:00am and 21:00pm UK time.  If this worksfor you I can send you instructions for the remote session.
Here to Help.

speck727

Good Morning,
I am located in a very snowy east coast of Canada, Nova Scotia to be exact and I will be here and online until 18z. I may step from time to time however.
Cheers Steve

Anmer

I was close  :(

I've emailed you instructions for the remote session.
Here to Help.

speck727

Anmer

All sorted.

The Countries.dat file had been renamed somehow.  Changed it back to Countries.dat and the bmp flags displayed once Flags were reloaded.
Here to Help.