Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 05:37:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

South American Logos

Started by Lonewolf1507, February 11, 2024, 04:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lonewolf1507

Hello Peter

You have done the special liveries for LATAM Airlines, TAM, LPE, and LNE, could you also do LAN and ARE?

Also while you are doing LATAM liveries, could you also do the following tail logos?

PR-MBU
PR-XBE
PR-XBG
PR-XBK
CC-BGS

Also some tail logos for the following Profit Hunters E290's/

PR-ZFU
PR-ZGQ
PR-ZIJ
PR-ZIQ

Thanks very much.

Regards
Andy Richards

Anmer

I'll leave it up to the logo author but we do suggest a maximum of five requests at any one time.
Here to Help.

MUSTANG51

Quote from: Lonewolf1507 on February 11, 2024, 04:31:19 PMHello Peter

You have done the special liveries for LATAM Airlines, TAM, LPE, and LNE, could you also do LAN and ARE?

Also while you are doing LATAM liveries, could you also do the following tail logos?

PR-MBU
PR-XBE
PR-XBG
PR-XBK
CC-BGS

PR-ZFU
PR-ZGQ
PR-ZIJ
PR-ZIQ

Thanks very much.

Regards
Andy Richards

Hi Andy,

The recent flags I did did for LAE, LAN, LCO, LNE, LPE and TAM where of the the new livery that`s being adopted.

Do you want the current old livery for LAN ?
Also is ARE still going as a separate Airline ? or are LAN just using their aircraft as according to Planespotters.net

Cheers
Peter

Lonewolf1507

Hi Peter

The LATAM National colours are from the article I saw first is for Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru and Ecuador, but it reads as unfortunately as one aircraft per Country. The picture represents those Countries above, but as you stated Colombia doesn't have it's own aircraft.

The LAN representative has white replacing the grey on the tail, which is why I requested a LAN version as the ones you had just updated appear to be grey.

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you, but currently not getting onto my computer until the weekends.

Regards
Andy

MUSTANG51

Quote from: Lonewolf1507 on February 17, 2024, 03:15:49 PMHi Peter

The LATAM National colours are from the article I saw first is for Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru and Ecuador, but it reads as unfortunately as one aircraft per Country. The picture represents those Countries above, but as you stated Colombia doesn't have it's own aircraft.

The LAN representative has white replacing the grey on the tail, which is why I requested a LAN version as the ones you had just updated appear to be grey.

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you, but currently not getting onto my computer until the weekends.

Regards
Andy

Hi Andy,

Do you have a link showing the Chile tail as the ones I used show grey (as the rest do)

Cheers
Peter

Lonewolf1507

Hi Peter

This link gives a good impression of the Chilean version second up.

https://www.aerotime.aero/articles/latam-special-liveries-south-america

Regards
Andy

MUSTANG51

Quote from: Lonewolf1507 on February 18, 2024, 02:20:45 PMHi Peter

This link gives a good impression of the Chilean version second up.

https://www.aerotime.aero/articles/latam-special-liveries-south-america

Regards
Andy

That`s the picture I used (1500x1000 size) and it`s grey to me...

MUSTANG51

Quote from: Lonewolf1507 on February 11, 2024, 04:31:19 PMHello Peter

PR-MBU
PR-XBE
PR-XBG
PR-XBK
CC-BGS

PR-ZFU
PR-ZGQ
PR-ZIJ
PR-ZIQ

Thanks very much.

Regards
Andy Richards

Embraer E195 now posted...have done a head on style as they look better than a side one.

Cheers
Peter

Lonewolf1507

Hello Peter

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Thank you for the Profit Hunters, they look great.

Thank you for the others as well.

Regards
Andy.