Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 06:34:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Flag

Started by SoCal Mac, March 19, 2024, 01:07:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoCal Mac

Looking for a GEN-AC95 flag. Some site show this as Rockwell and others as a Gulfstream. When you have time.

Thanks,

Mac

rikgale

I have done your other requests, just not posted them up yet (or added them to my auto updated zip).
ACARS/VDLM2 tracking has been distracting me.
https://www.cornwallvrs.com/VirtualRadarACARS/desktop.html

Auto updated daily ZIP files on GitHub

Anmer

Quote from: rikgale on March 19, 2024, 08:26:54 AMI have done your other requests, just not posted them up yet

I'm getting confused  :-\

How is this request different from your existing AC95 in Gallery?
Here to Help.

rikgale

He wants a generic side view (GEN-AC95), not a silhoeutte (AC95)

Anmer

Quote from: rikgale on March 19, 2024, 10:10:59 AMHe wants a generic side view (GEN-AC95), not a silhoeutte (AC95)
Thanks Rik, understood.  One like this, coloured with type code and manufacturer's name?
Here to Help.

rikgale

Yep, just like that.

SoCalMac's requests are helping me fill in blanks from the GEN-XXXX set of bitmaps. These blanks are numerous, but not that common. All the easy pickings were done a while back and now I'm only creating the generics on request or as I make new silhoeuttes.

SoCal Mac

Quote from: rikgale on March 19, 2024, 12:15:41 PMYep, just like that.

SoCalMac's requests are helping me fill in blanks from the GEN-XXXX set of bitmaps. These blanks are numerous, but not that common. All the easy pickings were done a while back and now I'm only creating the generics on request or as I make new silhoeuttes.

I make my GEN flag request as I see new ones pop up on my screen. I spend about 10 hours in my office and see new stuff pop up often.
I'll try and start a list and make request after I have 5 on my list.

I do search the gallery before I make my request but maybe sometimes I miss them.

I did have a P28S show up and did find it to be a version of the Piper 28 series?

Many thanks,

Mac

rikgale

Thanks for making a list :)

There are several P-28 models that have differing ICAO codes, P28A, P28B, P28R, P28S, P28T, P28U - they should all now have GEN-P28x sides.

No worries if you miss the odd one ona a search. If it is any help, depsite auto generated lists of my creations, I still end up creating something I've already done.