Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 04:29:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Remote Help & Support - Feedback

Started by Starliner, February 03, 2012, 10:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starliner

I want to register my thanks to Mike (Anmer) for the help he has given me in getting Flight Display to run properly on my Win 7 64 bit notebook. Previously FD ran inconsistently, gave error messages, and I was unable to display internet images. Mike offered a remote support session, and gave up quite a bit of time in doing it. With his expertise, Flight Display now runs as it should and the internet images are coming through fine.
Mike emphasised to me that he welcomes people asking for help
with Basestation and all its add-ons. So, if like me you are struggling with an issue, send him a message preferably on a weekday and you will find he is happy to help.
Thanks again Mike
Regards
Dave

Anmer

Thanks Dave, it was good to "meet" and we still have a few more things to sort out.
Here to Help.

corsa

I would like to say thanks to Mike " Anmer" for his all his help in sorting out my problems with sbsplotter outlines

This is not the first time that Mike has helped me from afar!!!

He offers his time and expertise willingly to whoever has problems with thier radar box settings , so if anyone joining our forum
needs help dont be afraid to ask for his assistance

Thank you Mike

Tom

charliebrown

Hi Mike

Yet again a big thank you for helping me out with getting my Aircraft Details popup in BaseStation 165 working properly and showing the data I wanted to appear on the Aircraft Details window.   :)

Regards,

Charlie

corsa

Once again I'm indebted to Mike "Anmer" for his help in sorting out a problem with my SBS1,  which was begining to hang
quite a bit in the "bootup mode" when it got to the flags folder

All sorted in a couple minutes, thats excellant service in my book !!!!!, so if you have a problem, Mike's the main man for help

Thankyou again Mike

Tom

charliebrown

I have had this problem with "loading operator flags" in the past but it seems to have sorted itself out.

The flags now load in about 30 seconds.  :)

I'm not sure if this is slow or about right.

Charlie

Triple7

I have 2882 logos and silhouettes that load in about a minute - I don't have a super powerful PC, so I guess that is probably about right as well.
SBS-1eR, FA ProStick + 1090 filter

Thermionicmick

I'm loading 7635 logos and silhouttes, takes up to 5 minutes to load on a basic PC with Vista and 3 minutes on a basic laptop with Win7. It's the price you have to pay for loading large files.

Mick
Mick

corsa

Thanks once again Mike,

all working well now, what would we do whithout your expertease,

Tom

shakysen

To all who need help with their radar boxes .You couldn't find A more helpful chap,then Anmer nothing is too much trouble to him.

Once again I thank you for getting me up and running Mike.
And also a informative and often funny forum  run by the said gentleman. Long may it continue

Billko

Triple7

Quote from: shakysen on May 28, 2012, 07:30:19 PM
And also a informative and often funny forum run by the said gentleman. Long may it continue

Seconded  ;D

Tim
SBS-1eR, FA ProStick + 1090 filter

Thermionicmick

Anmer to the rescue again. A very big thank you to Mike yet again for getting my self inflicted computer/BaseStation problems sorted out.

Definately the main man, couldn't have been more helpful and informative, sorted the problems out in a few minutes and explained what was the fault.

Brilliant give the man a gold medal.

Mick   :) :) :) :) :)
Mick

Anmer

Thanks Mick.  Only medal I'll ever get.  :-[
Here to Help.

the laird

I wish to write and say a mighty big thank you to Anmer (mike) for giving an over 60's guy a massive big help to get his SBS1e up to date. It was fanastic how quickly effeciently and if I may say so ,masterly, the way it took him a short time to fix for it me.
If there is anyone out there needing help please ask on this forum as Mike and others are so willing to help us all in our chosen hobby. To Mike thank you. Another gold medal.
clive the laird

Anmer

Here to Help.