Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 02:53:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

MicroADSB

Started by cazpaul, April 08, 2012, 12:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anmer

Quote from: Saudistu on April 22, 2012, 10:51:23 AM
Maaybe this could see Kinetic developing a version of Basestation that can use other "AVR" receivers. Charge a bit of dosh for a license. That way people won't have to use a backdoor method to use what for many is the better laid out software.

I've had this discussion many times but the answer is always an emphatic "NO"
Here to Help.

gutopohl

Quote from: JmGarcia on April 08, 2012, 09:57:32 PM
I have order one. I am to it hope to receive it of post office  :P

Hi!!
My microADSB has arrived last week and is running near SBPA, Brazil. Well, last weekend I could not change antenna position because it was raining. The idea is put it on roof. Maybe next weekend...

Now I'm sharing data with FR24 through AdsbScope 2.5 and found one issue that is very strange.

Adsbscope plots an aircraft and data is uploaded. It´s can be confirmed just by watching a field called "Basestation: OK [01 AC]" in feeder application.
OK, at this point every thing right.
So, I minimize adsbscope and feeder. After a while the aircraft is away and data upload stop, "Basestation: OK [00 AC]".
Everything normal at this point.
Now, a new aircraft is approaching. I maximize only adsbscope and the aircraft is being plotted. I maximize feeder software and no upload data and no error messages... After that, all aircraft that will be showed in adsbscope will not be uploaded by feeder.

To work around, I found a simple step to 'solve' the issue by just closing adsbscope and reopen it.

It's seen adsbscope stop to send data to port 30003 but no errors are showed at all.

Sorry if I post in wrong place. Please let me know if anyone can help to solve this issue.

Thanks.
Guto.

Anmer

Do you also use PlanePlotter?
Here to Help.

gutopohl

Not yet. Let me try and see what's happens.

Anmer

If you use PlanePlotter you can feed FR24 using that.  You could then see if the same problem occurs.
Here to Help.

gutopohl

Yes, I'm using PP now and no issues, at this moment. I'll wait a few days before register PP.

Thanks for help!

gutopohl

PP registered now.
Thank you!

Guto.