Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 03:40:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Gawd Almighty

Started by Hamish McTorsk, February 08, 2013, 12:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hamish McTorsk

A friggin newsletter from AN even though I have repeatedly requested to be removed from their mailing list

BRANDO, you are a total dreamer

doesn't have data inconsistencies caused from volunteer data feeders Ha ha ha ha, what a load of lying twaddle  :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INTRODUCING RADARBOX24.COM - Pure ADS-B Flight Tracker
The world's most popular ADS-B receiver is now available online

It's the first online flight tracker developed by aviation professionals and fully using data from our ever growing worldwide RadarBox ADS-B network (in addition to FAA Radar and Oceanic Data).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why RADARBOX24.COM?
With RadarBox24.com the data you see is the same used by major airlines, airports and other professional customers. Unlike with other online flight trackers, RadarBox24 doesn't have data inconsistencies caused from volunteer data feeders using external unreliable hardware and software / all data comes from RadarBox receivers and, in parts of the US/Atlantic/Pacific, directly from the FAA Radar System.

Fully featured web based flight tracker
Real-time departure/arrival events
Professional aviation layers including airspace boundaries, NAT tracks and navigation aids
Full search functionality: search for a flight, city or airport
Position estimates over remote oceanic areas
Possibility of saving your favorite locations
Continuous network growth thanks to new RadarBox receivers being daily all over the world
Aircraft photos and data source information
Detailed data source information

Hamish McTorsk

I just done a comparison between RB24 and FR24 over Copenhagen center.....

Airnav has half the amount of A.C.  and is 3 minutes behind FR24...........

World leadership in flight tracking...........HUH ??

Anmer

Quote from: Hamish McTorsk on February 08, 2013, 01:03:56 PM

Strange,  I'm sure I saw an AirNav advert claiming RB24 had data from 10,000 RadarBoxes?  Even stranger as I hear AirNav has only sold 2,000!

Surely not more lies from AirNav?

[Attachment deleted by Admin to save file space]
Here to Help.

birdie

Quote from: Hamish McTorsk on February 08, 2013, 12:33:58 PM
A friggin newsletter from AN even though I have repeatedly requested to be removed from their mailing list

BRANDO, you are a total dreamer

doesn't have data inconsistencies caused from volunteer data feeders Ha ha ha ha, what a load of lying twaddle  :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why RADARBOX24.COM?
With RadarBox24.com the data you see is the same used by major airlines, airports and other professional customers. Unlike with other online flight trackers, RadarBox24 doesn't have data inconsistencies caused from volunteer data feeders using external unreliable hardware and software / all data comes from RadarBox receivers and, in parts of the US/Atlantic/Pacific, directly from the FAA Radar System.

Does it include NON-VOLUNTEERS feeders whose Data are STOLEN by AirNav ?

AirNav is STEALING my Flight Data and feeding their Radarbox24.com - all these done WITHOUT my permission . Furthermore, I was MISLED into believing that I have DISABLED "Share flight Data" when that feature DON'T work.
To give "Unique Coverage of WSSS" in www.Radarbox24.com !

birdie

Quote from: Anmer on February 08, 2013, 01:37:26 PM
Quote from: Hamish McTorsk on February 08, 2013, 01:03:56 PM

Strange,  I'm sure I saw an AirNav advert claiming RB24 had data from 10,000 RadarBoxes?  Even stranger as I hear AirNav has only sold 2,000!

Surely not more lies from AirNav?

I might sound like a Stucked Record again, but facts speaks loudly for itself.

www.RadarBox24.com 10,000 Radarbox coverage is so UNIQUE - an Aviation Hub WSSS and most of South East Asia are emptied of aircrafts.

Of course, WSSS is emptied of aircrafts because I have " Rest-in-Peace "  my Radarbox into its Original Packaging box to prevent CHIEF THIEF BRANDO from STEALING Data from my RadarBox !

[Attachment deleted by Admin to save file space]
To give "Unique Coverage of WSSS" in www.Radarbox24.com !