Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 06:22:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

for sale SBS1ER &UBC3500XLT

Started by cradand, July 29, 2013, 02:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cradand

SBS 1ER  ORIGINAL PACKAGING not been used for long while as lost interest will need updating with latest software
£200.00 would prefer collection by buyer from soutampton
also uniden bearcat UBC3500XLT scanner as new £120 buyer collects

Anmer

I'll repeat a previous post I made about Buy and Sell:

Welcome to the forum and your first post.

Whilst we encourage members to use the forum to "buy and sell", we also recommend they proceed with caution especially when buying or selling "online" from or to strangers.

Unlike eBay, the Radarspotting forum doesn't provide any financial protection so please be careful and do not part with any money or goods unless you are sure the transaction is genuine and will be completed to the satisfaction of both parties.
Here to Help.

cradand

hi mike its a long time since we spoke,possibly two or three years i found that i was spending so much time watching the computer screen that i was not getting anything else done so i put the SBS back in the box and havenot used it since i came accross it about a week ago and decided it was time to sell it
regards crad

Anmer

Now it all comes back to me. 

They always warned us that the SBS1 was addictive.
Here to Help.

cradand

they were right mike if i had not locked the box away i would never of got anything else done
regards crad

Mollie

Hi,
Do you still have the sbs1er for sale?
I'm really interested in buying it.
Would it be a problem for you to send it to me in the netherlands? (P&P paid by me of course)
Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Sander (Netherlands)

Anmer

Here to Help.