Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 12:24:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

ADpro 5.1 Reference.sqb wanted

Started by russ1364, August 06, 2014, 12:43:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

russ1364

Hi After renewing my subscription and updating to the latest version, I can not get it to update the Routes, various errors table missing, AR01,  AR02 AR03, etc, I edited and added tables with no avail, so basically can someone send me a copy of a working Reference.sqb file then I can replace the one in the folder and get this working proper again,

TIA Russ

windows 7 64 bit

viking9

Hi Russ,

Do you mean Reference.sqb.deploy?

Send me your email address and I'll send it to you.

Regards,

Tom
Tom

Keef

It might be worth closing down AD as well as all other apps, then  un-installing AD from Control Panel and re-installing AD to see if that sorts it out.

That should recreate the reference.sqb with all the correct tables.

Manually editing sqb files is a bit of a minefield, easy to get it wrong even if you're experienced (and I'm not!).

Here's a link to my reference.sqb if you want to try it...

http://1drv.ms/UY301v

Cheers,

Keef.

viking9

Duh, just realized Reference.sqb is in the Basestation folder. I couldn't find it in the Active Display one.
Tom

russ1364

Quote from: Keef on August 06, 2014, 09:43:43 PM
It might be worth closing down AD as well as all other apps, then  un-installing AD from Control Panel and re-installing AD to see if that sorts it out.

That should recreate the reference.sqb with all the correct tables.

Manually editing sqb files is a bit of a minefield, easy to get it wrong even if you're experienced (and I'm not!).

Here's a link to my reference.sqb if you want to try it...

http://1drv.ms/UY301v

Cheers,

Keef.

Thanks Keef, Ive installed it into my BS folder will let it run for a while and see what happens, Im not to bad with sql as I have a couple of sites that I on it, so not to scary to edit, Thanks Again, Russ :)