Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 01:55:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Viewing Basestation.sqb to see logos

Started by Roadrunner, June 02, 2015, 07:35:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roadrunner

Something I have been thinking about for a while now. I love using Active Display with my SBS3 as it allows me to see the logos for selected types and it allows me to check that I have got all seen entries allocated a logo. However, this works while AD/Basestation is running, and also for the pre-selected groups and for types that I have as my category.

I wish there was something available that would allow a check of what is in the basestation sqb, showing a picture of the logo allocated to each entry, which can be used without BS/AD or anything actually running at the time. Having Basestation Reporter with pictures of flags/Slhouettes and Operator flags.

Is there something already out there or something someone has the required computer programming knowledge to create.

Best regards Mike

Anmer

Hi Mike

Do you want to see a list of each hex code record in your BaseStation.sqb file with an associated bmp image for the OperatorFlagCode and ICAOTypeCode, where they exist?
Here to Help.

Roadrunner

Mike,
Yes basically a program that will list all Basestation entries but also show any associated flags that exist in the relevant Operator flag or BMP flag files. something similar to what you get in Active display when that is running but which can be used when you just want to check that you have valid flags showing without Basestation necessarily running. Basically the best way to describe it would be a BaseStation reporter with flags showing.

Regards Mike

skaw

Sorry for gravedigging, but is there any program as described in the post above? Sth. like Basestation Reporter without the need of using a Basestation? I have my own personalized *.sqb and i'd like to open it with Silhouettes and Operator Logos shown. VRS Reports is kind the thing i'd like to have but i want to save these reports.