Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 12:34:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Windows 10

Started by Jacobite9428, August 17, 2015, 11:29:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacobite9428

Hi, are there any members using Windows 10 OS with RadarBox? If si have you had any issues.

Ian

Anmer

Reading the AirNav forum, you may have issues, depending on which Windows version you upgrade from and the folder location was used for the original RadarBox software install.
Here to Help.

Jacobite9428

Quote from: Anmer on August 17, 2015, 12:37:36 PM
Reading the AirNav forum, you may have issues, depending on which Windows version you upgrade from and the folder location was used for the original RadarBox software install.

Thanks for your reply, I will be upgrading from windows 7 but I do not want to have an issue regarding drivers etc.

birdie

Quote from: Jacobite9428 on August 18, 2015, 12:44:34 PM
Quote from: Anmer on August 17, 2015, 12:37:36 PM

Thanks for your reply, I will be upgrading from windows 7 but I do not want to have an issue regarding drivers etc.

RadarBox works better ( without any issues ) as a Door stopper.

in Window 7 - it crashed whenever other software program is closed.
To give "Unique Coverage of WSSS" in www.Radarbox24.com !

tarbat

Quote from: Jacobite9428 on August 17, 2015, 11:29:56 AM
Hi, are there any members using Windows 10 OS with RadarBox? If si have you had any issues.

Ian

I had no issues moving from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10.

Anmer

Quote from: tarbat on September 14, 2015, 01:26:20 PM
I had no issues moving from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10.

Was your Win 8 RadarBox install in the default folder location?
Here to Help.

tarbat

No.  I've always recommended installing outside the default location to avoid all the Virtual Store complications.  SO, installed in C:\MyProgs\AirNav Systems\AirNav RadarBox

Anmer

Thanks, I thought you would have done that.
Here to Help.