Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 03, 2024, 11:15:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Star Alliance aircraft registrations

Started by Kev_Strickson, March 04, 2016, 08:01:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kev_Strickson

Morning 

Does anybody have a  current list of the Star Alliance marked aircraft ?
It would be  nice  to update any new ones

Many thanks

Kev S

OhhNeal73

Hi Kev,

I'm working on it. My starting point is a FR24 post on Alliance logo planes http://www.flightradar24.com/blog/tracking-special-alliance-liveries/ which I'm in the process of updating. Should be ready today (hopefully). It'll be a Google sheet with also Pauls filenames on there  ;) for the ones that are available.

Regards,
Neal

OhhNeal73

Hi Kev,

Here is a link to a Google sheet that I just checked against Planespotters and Airlners to check latest pictures. It contains all Alliance logoed planes at 03-03-2015.

I've added the filenames of Paul's logos, some might be a little borked due to me renaming them but most have been checked towards the latest sip file and the ones I could find in the forum (the forumsearch is not really good to find them  :-\ )

The last column is just for myself to use as for SQL to check the regs in my basestation.sqb so please disregard that.

The file is open for comments so if you have any leave them in the sheet or in here.

Link to Alliance sheet

Regards,
Neal