Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 05:40:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Forum login

Started by Graham Bell, November 16, 2016, 12:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graham Bell

I can login to the forum on my Ipad with no problem,but on my desktops,Vista and Win 7,using the same login criteria I have the following error message-
FORBIDDEN-You don`t have permission to access/forum/index.php on this server.
Any suggestions please?
regards-
G.B.

Anmer

Hi Graham

I have experienced a similar issue but not recently. It appears to be an intermittent issue with the hosting.

Have you tried clearing your browser cache?
Here to Help.

Graham Bell

Thanks for that Mike-I have tried your suggestion sadly with no improvement.This problem has been dogging me for a month or more but up until a couple of days ago I was able to circumvent the hiccup by right clicking and then highlighting the password in the login box then clicking on users name in the drop down box and then clicking on login,but this method no longer works.This problem is no big deal I will wait and see if solution is forthcoming in the future from the server.Thanks again for your comments.
Regards-
G.B.

Anmer

Sorry about that Graham.

I'll get onto the hosting company again.
Here to Help.

Nigel

I don't know if this helps, but I've had the same problem for several weeks when using Firefox as my browser, but no problems at all when using Internet Explorer.

Nigel

Anmer

Thanks Nigel.

From what I can find, it is a hosting issue.  I'm chasing them.
Here to Help.

mezoo

I've has that to, mostly on my laptop when using a WLAN connection.

Smudger98

I also have had this problem but thought it was a work related issue, after several trys I can get in.. I found that the home page then forum selection works ok for me..
Smudger.
Tomorrow is not Guaranteed  - So make the most of to-day !!!
SBS-1 User and a Tecno Numpty !!

Graham Bell

This problem appears to have been rectified now with no problems logging in over the past 24 hours.My thanks to all parties concerned.
Regards-
G.B.

Anmer

Thanks Graham.  Fingers crossed.
Here to Help.