Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 09:41:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

WARNING - BaseStation not working with WIN10 3D update

Started by G4UMW, July 14, 2017, 01:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G4UMW

My PC (WIN10 64-bit) just updated itself with the latest so-called 3D version. Update appeared to go well but I am now unable to run BaseStation - I get the error message "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application."

You have been warned.

Regards,
Rob
Rob/G4UMW

Anmer

Here to Help.

G4UMW

Not yet Mike. I'm playing with a few things but no progress to report as yet. I'll keep you informed.
Rob/G4UMW

Anmer

Try installing BaseStation into a new directory and launch it from there.  Don't bother copying the sqb or any other configuration files.

Just to see if it launches OK.
Here to Help.

G4UMW

Tried that already, still the same. Also checked the Microsoft .Net Framework and Visual C++ Redistributable but they're ok.
Rob/G4UMW

G4UMW

Performed a System File Check, all ok.

My brain hurts!!
Rob/G4UMW

G4UMW

Sorted. An updated version of the ftd2xx.dll file was required. If anyone else has the same problem, I'm using version 3.2.6.0 from here.

Regards,
Rob
Rob/G4UMW

Anmer

Thanks Rob.  I just talked to Chris Taylor at Moonraker and that's what he said it might be.
Here to Help.

Keef

Cheers for the info.

Not had this problem yet but I guess it's only a matter of time.

Another good reason to keep visiting.

Cheers,

Keef.

Mature68

Hi

Wonder if you can give more info how to get basestation back up and running please.

Brian

Anmer

Hi Brian

Can you describe what you're experiencing and are you running Win 10?
Here to Help.

Mature68

Hi Anmer

Basestation was working upto wednesday ,when i start it up the logo page come on and load up the prog
then the screen just blank ,but the base logo is show on the botton task bar saying application error
click shut and get
Access violation at address 77E6DC9 in module ntdll.dll.Write of address 00000014.

Have try replacing the FTD2xx.dll  but didt work.

Hope this might help

Brian

Anmer

Here to Help.

Mature68

Anmer

Do you have Teamviewer?  I can do a remote connect and take a look with you?
Here to Help.