Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 10:11:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Jetphotos.net changes and basestation.xsl

Started by Keef, February 02, 2017, 07:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keef

I noticed jetphotos.net has had a revamp and my lookup link from the aircraft details window for jetphotos no longer worked.

I've come up with a new statement to replace the old one in the basestation.xsl file and it works for me, maybe it will help someone else?

The line I had was:

<a href="http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?offset=0&amp;where=search|-2|-2|-2|-2|{//regdata/registration}|15|1|||||||-2|-2|-2|-2|||15|1||-2|-2||||reg|1||||||-2|||1|||||||&amp;newdisplay=8" target="new">

and I've replaced it with:

<a href="https://www.jetphotos.com/showphotos.php?aircraft=all&amp;airline=all&amp;country-location=all&amp;photographer-group=all&amp;category=all&amp;keywords-type=all&amp;keywords-contain=3&amp;keywords={//regdata/registration}&amp;photo-year=all&amp;genre=all&amp;search-type=Advanced&amp;sort-order=0&amp;term={//regdata/registration}" target="new">

If you're making changes always make a backup copy of the original file so you have a known good point to go back to.

Cheers,

Keef.

Anmer

Here to Help.

b1ngpe

I would like to change the source that the ModeSMixer2 search all airplanes pictures.

Can anybody help me?

I can't find this file called basestation.xsl, I think that I don't have it.

I want that ModeSMixer2 search pictures from JetPhotos, not from Airport-Data.com.

Best regards

Oldfella

Thanks Keef for highlighting this. Is there a way of changing which browser the look-up uses? Mine is currently using Microsoft IE and would like to switch to the Chrome browser.

Many thanks in advance and a Happy 2019 to all.
Oldfella

Anmer

Quote from: b1ngpe on December 31, 2018, 09:05:20 PM
I would like to change the source that the ModeSMixer2 search all airplanes pictures

In what application are you displaying the photos?
Here to Help.

b1ngpe

Quote from: Anmer on January 01, 2019, 08:16:06 AM
Quote from: b1ngpe on December 31, 2018, 09:05:20 PM
I would like to change the source that the ModeSMixer2 search all airplanes pictures

In what application are you displaying the photos?

only in the modesmixer2