Welcome to Radarspotting. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 06:59:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New Members

New Members

You should get an activation email when you join.  If not, please use the Contact option.

Port 30006 Data

Started by shakysen, June 20, 2012, 01:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shakysen

Hi Anmer.What is this data for? http://www.tech-software.net/sbs_port30006.htm

Anmer

As per ther PDF for Basestation version 168:

"2. Mode A/C Pass-through to port 30006
For the SBS-3, a checkbox has been added to the Data Settings tab to enable output of
Mode A/C data on BaseStationʼs raw data output (port 30006). Enabling this will increase
network usage significantly."

Roughtly translated, decoded data on port 30006 for use by third-party applications.
Here to Help.

shakysen

Hi Anmer .Thanks for the explanation.DF throw me. Thought best ask someone who knows

Billko

shakysen

Hi All . This Interface for external controllers and peripherals is interesting. Or is it a AIR/NAV type ploy to boost sales :-\

Billko

Anmer

Quote from: shakysen on July 27, 2012, 08:06:40 AM
Or is it a AIR/NAV type ploy to boost sales :-\

Possibly or just an option.  I think the promotional material only says there's an I2C port, not that it can do anything yet.
Here to Help.

IanH

And Planeplotter has been updated to use that 30006 output from BaseStation 168. It also works with SBS-1e although maybe the SBS-3 has additional output.